Click and Collect
Want to pick your order up from our Oxford store? Please shop online and select "collection" at checkout. When you've received your order confirmation, you can either drop in to collect your order in our standard collection hours, or ring us to make a collection appointment outside these hours.
Our standard drop-in collection hours (no appointment required) for our Turl Street store are:
|Monday||9 am - 11 am||2 pm - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am - 12 pm||3 pm - 6 pm|
|Friday||9am - 11 am||2 pm - 5 pm|
If you wish to collect outside these times, we will be happy to make an appointment for your collection any time from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 6pm (24 hours notice required). To make a collection appointment, please ring us on 01865 200042.
Instructions on how to safely collect your order:
- Please remember to bring your order number.
- Make your way to Scriptum, 3 Turl Street, Oxford OX1 3DQ.
- When you arrive at the shop please knock on the door (we recommend using your foot!) then retreat to the marked 2m line.
- A staff member will come to the door and open it, and ask for your order number.
- Please wait at the marker while the staff member sanitises their hands and prepares your order at the collection point.
- The staff member will tell you from the doorway when your order is ready. They will then retreat to a safe distance. You are now free to approach the collection point.
- Please check your order is correct before you leave, and feel free to use our hand sanitiser if you wish.