Scriptum's perennial classic English leather diary. Leathersmith have been making high-quality leather-bound books since 1839, and all their diaries are still hand-bound in premium Rutland grained calf leather at their bindery on Canvey Island, Essex.
The pages are featherweight, making each diary very light for its size and thus all the more portable. These diaries are incredibly well thought-out with lots of useful information at the front, and rail maps and note pages at the back. Gilt-edged pages, blue pages in a week-to-view format, and a ribbon marker. Select the tiniest pocket diary, a classic A5 or something in between.
Made in the UK.
- Tiny, week to view, 6 x 8 cm
- Small, week to view (with pencil), 6.5 x 10.5 cm
- Medium, week to view, 8.5 x 14 cm
- Medium Slim, week to view, 16.5 x 8 cm
- A5, week to view, 21.5 x 15.4 cm
This item can be personalised, please click here for details of our engraving service.