Covid-19 Safety Measures
We are doing everything we can to keep both our staff and customers safe from COVID-19.
The safety measures we have instituted for our staff are extensive, and include:
- carrying out a COVID-19 risk assessment and sharing the results with all staff;
- instituting remote working where possible;
- respecting physical distancing rules between staff in the shop: currently 1m+ with face masks and 2m+ without;
- enhancing our cleaning routines to be both more thorough and more frequent;
- scheduling extra time into the workday for hand-washing and other personal hygiene measures;
- setting up personal workstations and single-user electronic devices where possible, with strict device cleaning between users where multiple users are absolutely necessary.
Our strict adherence to these measures for staff will also help keep our customers safe. Our rules for customers in our shop are currently as follows:
- Please use hand sanitiser (provided) on entry,
- Please wear a mask unless exempt,
- Please respect social distancing rules.
We have temporarily moved to a new premises, number 4 Turl Street (right next door to our original shop, number 3 Turl Street) to allow customers and staff more space to physically distance. We are allowing a limited number of customers in at once to keep everyone safe, and have placed hand sanitising stations at key points throughout the premises. We are currently completely refurbishing our original shop, number 3 Turl Street, to provide more space inside, and when it reopens we will do the same for that shop.
We will update this page as and when new government guidance is issued. If you have any questions about the measures we are taking, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.