Covid-19 Safety Measures
We are doing everything we can to keep both our staff and customers safe from COVID-19.
The safety measures we have instituted for our staff are extensive, and include:
- carrying out a COVID-19 risk assessment and sharing the results with all staff;
- instituting remote working where possible;
- respecting strict 2m physical distancing between staff in the shop;
- enhancing our cleaning routines to be both more thorough and more frequent;
- scheduling extra time into the workday for hand-washing and other personal hygiene measures;
- setting up personal workstations and single-user electronic devices.
Our strict adherence to these measures for staff will also help keep our customers safe, but for your peace of mind, we are also making sure that all customers' orders will be packed only by someone in fresh gloves, or who has washed/sanitised their hands immediately before packing or handling the order.
For our click and collect customers, the full safe collection process can be found here: Click & Collect.
Apart from the dedicated space already prepared for Click & Collect orders, our Turl Street shop in Oxford is still currently closed while we set up the rest of our shop to allow our customers to remain safely distanced while fully exploring our collection. When we do reopen, we will be limiting the number of people allowed into the shop at once, and further intensifying our cleaning schedule. Before we physically reopen, we will publish further customer guidance and updated safety measures, which will be available to read both here and at the shop.